Monday, September 21, 2009

Clue 4

1. What specific clues can setting reveal about the theme of a short story?
About the character in the stories, or even little characters that comes out of the story with giving the details of direct or inderect, towards the audience. Which basically means to give characterization.
2. How does an author drop clues about characters and how their actions lead you to the theme of a story?
Author should give information about each main characters or enough detail through the plot, so the reader could easily understand the theme of the story and gives clue, and gradually lead to hook them into the novel.
3. I think God revealed me to go to UK without any specific plan, and it encountered in my own life to make me be able to learn things that I would never get chance to experience, if I didn't think about even going there just because it was too buden for me to take in so suddenly. Therefore it makes this strongest setting I ever had as a encountering situation, it convinced me that it's the most important turning point during my life.

1) I admire person like president of Korea or USA because they both have came to the position which are ultimate, also it's the job which are most valued and responsibled for many of the issues in the world now. The reason I admire those people is because I saw their past view in the autobiography, both of them grew up in really hard background but they still managed to become how they are now. For example like Korea, he lost everything however he had dream into the future so he became mayor of Seoul, president in one of the best car industrial production company 'Hyundai' then finally became president that he always dreamed of from the beginning.I think all these procedure was planned from the God because I heard that he was always inside the faith of Jesus, never had doubted him.
That's why it always make me wonder that how they do that, bring me to challenge things.

No comments:

Post a Comment